Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1. Reflect upon your expectations for learning and outcomes from this colloquium class.

After attending the first couple of classes I have high expectations for this class. There are a few specific reasons for this. First being the professor I have is also the coordinator of the Unversity Colloquium program so I am assuming that she will be the most knowledgeable of all of the professors that teach this course. If I can be an active listener and retain the majority of the information presented to us in class I will be able to learn alot!

The main outcomes that I hope to obtain from taking this class is obviously to pass the course and to increase my knowledge about the environment. I am not a very outdoor savvy person so I would love to learn more so I can become one. Also I hope to gain a greater appreciation for nature so I can help sustain it.

Matthew Albano
1/19/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment