Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3. Reflect upon the concept of sustainability as it relates to a) your career or academic major; b) your personal lifestyle; c) university education


Sustainability is something that I need to learn more about so I can understand how to do my part in allowing the environment to be productive over time. I feel that I do a good job of only using the amount of resources necessary for me to survive. Being a business major enviornmental sustainability is not something that has been at the fore-front of our curriculum. I have learned very little about it and because of this fact it seems clear to me that this is not high on the priority list for business students. I try to do my part by recycling and making sure I pick up trash that I see on the ground or outside when I am around campus but I hope to learn more ways that I can help out!

Matthew Albano
1/19/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment