Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2. Where is your favorite place on campus and what makes this place attractive to you? Describe and/or illustrate this place.


My favorite place on campus is probably the waterfront. This is whole beach set up on campus, which is located behind North Lake Village, a portion of our dorms. It is a fun place to hang out and there always seems to be tons of other students to talk to. They have a boat that can take you out on the lake to go tubing, wakeboarding, and basically do any other watersport you can think of. The reason why the lake front is so appealing to me is because its a beautiful set up, there is nothing like going down there on a nice breezy day with a few good friends and relaxing. I have definitely spent a fair amount of my four years here there and I am sure many other students have done the same!

Matthew Albano
1/19/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment